The ASPIRE Research Team gratefully acknowledges the financial and other support it has received from Australia’s National Research Organisation for Women’s Safety (ANROWS) towards this research and, through it, the Australian Government and Australian state and territory governments.
The findings and views on this blog are those of the authors and cannot be attributed to ANROWS or to the Australian Government, or any Australian state or territory government.
Community Rules & Guidelines
We encourage readers to leave comments and engage with our blog, however we will be enforcing the following rules.
- ASPIRE reserves the right to choose which comments and content it publishes online
- We reserve the right to delete any comments which we deem as inappropriate, off topic, offensive or make personal attacks on individuals or organisations.
- Stay within the law. We will remove anything that is unlawful, slanderous or puts us at risk of legal action.
- Do not spam us or advertise on our blog. It is for discussion only
- Don’t post personal details